Morning and noon prayers take place on weekdays at the St. John’s Memorial Chapel on the campus of Episcopal Divinity School in Cambridge, MA. Longer services take place on Mondays and Thursdays that, like all of the gatherings, are open to those at EDS and in the broader community.
The chapel was built when EDS was the Episcopal Theological School and original Board member Robert Means Mason donated funds to build a chapel in honor of his wife, brother and other family members. The cornerstone was laid on June 24, 1868 and the chapel was consecrated just over a year later. It was the first building constructed specifically for use by the school and was designed by the architectural firm of Ware and Van Brunt. Two major renovations have taken place since the chapel was built first in 1930 and again in 1966-67.
For more information please see: http://www.eds.edu/sites/default/files/historyandguide_stjohnschapel.pdf